Salt Water Regulations in addition to JBLE I 32-102
Fresh Water Regulations in addition to JBLE I 32-102
- Brown's Lake: Fishing is permitted from the pier only.
Administrative Checkin Holds will be enforced as follows:
- First Offense = 7 Day Hold
- Second Offense = 14 Day Hold
- Third Offense = 21 Day Hold
- Each subsequent offense within 1 year will be referred to Conservation Police Officer for further action.
Accessing, traversing through, or occupying any non-fishing area or Training Area closed to fishing for any reason is strictly forbidden. Any person found within the boundary of any area closed to fishing will be ticketed by Security Forces personnel and placed on administrative hold from iSportsman.