All Hadicapped or Disabled hunters must be approved by 733 CES prior to hunting from the ground during any deer season at Fort Eustis.
- Handicapped or disabled hunters must register themselves in iSportsman.
- Handicapped or disabled hunters must receive a doctor's note stating that they are unable to climb treestands.
- Exception is made for those with physically obvious conditions (wheel chair bound, prosthetic limb, paralyzed limb, etc). These cases can be approved in person with the Wildlife Biologist.
- The Doctor's note must NOT contain any medical, HIPPA, or Personally Identifiable Information (PII) other than the Hunter's name.
- The Doctor's note must state that the hunter should not climb tree stands, state whether this is temporary or permanent, and be dated.
- Send an email with the doctor's note, your name, and permit number to the Wildlife Biologist (James.firstname.lastname@example.org).