Turkey hunters who win a lottery ticket but are unable to attend the hunt can transfer a winning validation to another hunter (provided they have a current iSportsman account), but must do so in writing through the Natural Resource Office before scheduling their hunt days. Adam.email@example.com
Every person entering any area of Fort Eustis as a guest or participant of the hunting program must register in iSportsman and must check in/out through iSportsman.
Sportsmen should monitor this portal and the upcoming events tab to remain aware of any changes to the hunting program and provision of opportunities.
Am I at the correct stand? Am I in the correct area? To answer those questions, click here Trail Markers.pdf
- Deer Hunting Dates
- Duck Hunting Dates
- Small Game Hunting Dates
- Turkey Hunting Dates
- Sat/Sun 11 Apr through 16 May, as selected by Lottery Winners.
Check in/out Times
- Deer Hunting
- A.M. Check In = 0400, Check Out = 1159
- P.M. Check In = 1200, Check Out = Sunset + 60 min
- Waterfowl and Small Game Hunting
- Check In = 0400, Check Out = Sunset + 60 min
- Turkey Hunting
- Check In = 0400, Check Out = 1200 + 30 min Photo: James McCabe 2019.